top of page
Young smiling woman sitting on sofa and looking up while drinking hot tea. Young brunette

Truska Insurance

Renters Insurance

Your landlord’s insurance likely covers the building where you live, it is up to you to protect your personal property, such as your clothes, electronics, and furniture. In addition, renters may spend considerable time and money on alterations or improving their rental unit. 

What's Covered Under Your Renters Policy?


Personal property coverage can help you pay for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, including your furniture, clothes, sporting goods, and electronics. Special limits of liability may apply to certain items.


Generally, condominium insurance can provide up to $1,000 of protection if damage to commonly owned property exceeds the coverage in the condominium association’s insurance policy. If your condo association assesses all unit owners for the additional loss (or for personal liability claims against the association), this coverage can help. This amount may be increased.


Personal liability coverage can help protect you in the event of a claim. It also helps cover related costs if a legal suit is brought against you or a member of your household for bodily injury or property damage to others.


Falling victim to identity fraud could tarnish your name, ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, or drain your assets. Once the damage is done, the road back to restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive.  TIA identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage can cover expense reimbursements up to $25,000.

Original on Transparent1.png

Advanced Purchase

Quote 15 days in advance and save 15%.

Start Saving Today!

Original on Transparent1.png

Multi Policy


Save up to 15% by combining your home and auto insurance with one company.

Start Saving Today!

Original on Transparent1.png

Loss Free


If you are loss free to three consecutive years you may qualify for the discount.

Start Saving Today!

Studio Living Room

Coverage C

Personal Property- Furniture, 

Electronic, clothing, etc.

Coverage E

Liability- a guests slip, trips, fall in your unit.

Coverage D

Loss of Use- temporary housing in the event of a covered loss displaces you from your condo.

bottom of page