top of page

Homeowner Insurance

When you work with us, you get a knowledgeable and experienced personal insurance broker to help you protect your assets and the people who matter most to you.  We will tailor policy options from our extensive network of insurance carriers to best match your needs at the best premium possible.

Moving House

Why Do I Need a Homeowners Policy?

A homeowners policy is recommended for anyone who owns a home or condo and may even be required by your mortgage lender. You will need separate coverage to help protect your home and personal belongings against damage due to floods or earthquakes.

If the unexpected happens, home insurance can help you restore your life back to normal.

What's covered?

Homeowners insurance can help protect you from the unexpected. If your home is damaged, your belongings are stolen or someone gets injured on your property, it can help cover repairs or replacement, temporary housing, legal fees, and more.


Dwelling coverage can help you pay to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged by a covered event. Typically, you will want to have enough dwelling coverage to cover the estimated cost to repair, rebuild, and replace your home.

Other Structures

Other structures coverage can help pay for covered damages to detached structures on your property like garages, sheds, and fences.

Loss of Use

Loss of use coverage can help pay your additional living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored. This is typically subject to coverage terms and limits.

Personal Property

Personal property coverage can help you pay for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, including your furniture, clothes, sporting goods, and electronics. Special limits of liability may apply to certain items.

Personal Liability

Personal liability coverage can help protect you in the event of a claim. It also helps cover related costs if a legal suit is brought against you or a member of your household for bodily injury or property damage to others.

ID Theft

Falling victim to identity fraud could tarnish your name, ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, or drain your assets. Once the damage is done, the road back to restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive.  TIA identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage can cover expense reimbursements up to $25,000.

Sewer & Water Back up

If water backs up from a sewer or drains within your home, or if water discharges or overflows from your sump pump, this coverage can help cover the loss up to a specified dollar amount. This does not include coverage for flood or surface water backup.

Buried Utility Lines

Buried Utility Lines Coverage the homeowner is covered when one of these lines leaks, breaks, tears, ruptures, collapses, or arcs. Should a covered loss occur, coverage is available to pay for the damage to the utility line, excavation costs, and expediting expenses to make repairs.


Coverage A

Dwelling- interior and exterior, roof, siding, etc.

Coverage B

Other Structures- Detached garage, shed, fence.

Coverage C

Personal Property- Furniture, 

Electronic, clothing, etc.

Coverage E

Liability- Slips, trips, fall on sidewalk, driveway.

Coverage D

Loss of Use- temporary shelter in the event of a covered loss.


The amount you pay before the insurance company pays.

Water & Sewer Backup.

Coverage for damage to your property caused by a clogged sewer line, failed sump pump and backed up drains. 


Burried Utility Lines

Water pipes, sewer, gas, utility limes, cable, drain, electrical that are burried.

Home + Auto = Better Together


We will provide premium property protection for your Home, but what about the cars parked in the driveway? Packaging the policy allows us to offer comprehensive coverage at competitive prices.

Homeowner Discounts


bottom of page