top of page

Condominium Insurance

When you work with us, you get a knowledgeable and experienced personal insurance broker to help you protect your assets and the people who matter most to you.  We will tailor policy options from our extensive network of insurance carriers to best match your needs at the best premium possible.

Young smiling woman sitting on sofa and looking up while drinking hot tea. Young brunette

What's Covered Under your Condo Policy?

Condo insurance includes personal liability coverage, which can provide coverage if someone gets hurt while visiting. It can also provide coverage for your personal property, such as your furniture and electronics. Even if your condo association has insurance, you may still need condo insurance to help cover your personal property and personal liability.  

Additions & Alterations

This includes portions of your unit such as walls, partitions, built-in appliances, etc.; structures owned solely by you on the premises such as cabanas and carports (whether part of the original unit or added later by you); and any materials and supplies you solely own and are going to use to make alterations or improvements to your unit or other structures.


This includes your possessions while in your unit, buildings in which you have sole interest, or common areas in which you have joint interest. This coverage encompasses personal property located in your unit and areas such as garages, workshops, laundry rooms, recreation rooms, etc. Additionally, your personal property is covered off-premises, which means it’s insured while you are traveling.


This insurance reimburses you for the extra cost of rooms and meals, and certain other expenses when you can’t live in your unit because it has been damaged by a peril covered in your policy. Our condominium program will also reimburse you for loss of rent if part of your unit is rented to others at the time it is damaged.


This insurance provides comprehensive personal liability coverage for you and family members residing in your household for claims resulting from bodily injury to others or damage to the property of others. Coverage applies to injury or damages arising out of property in which you have a sole interest, or is reserved for your exclusive use. This coverage protects you and your family members who reside in your household worldwide.


Falling victim to identity fraud could tarnish your name, ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, or drain your assets. Once the damage is done, the road back to restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive.  TIA identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage can cover expense reimbursements up to $25,000.

Medical Payment to Others

Medical payments to others: Provides coverage for medical expenses incurred as a result of bodily injury to others.

Loss Assessment

Loss assessment coverage: On a basic policy, loss assessment coverage protects you up to a limit of $1,000 for assessments resulting from bodily injury or property damage claims levied against the association, if the claim exceeds its insurance limit.

Canadian style luxury furnished staged brand new apartment in the apartment building with

Coverage C

Personal Property- Furniture, 

Electronic, clothing, etc.

Coverage A

Improvement/Betterments made to your condo, Cabinets, flooring lighting.

Condo Master Policy

Covers the building and common liability.  You are responsible to insure your condo improvement, personal property, and premises liability.

Coverage E

Liability- a guests slip, trips, fall in your unit.

Coverage D

Loss of Use- temporary housing in the event of a covered loss displaces you from your condo.

Improvement & Betterments

Upgraded cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, lighting.

Our Condo Partners

bottom of page