White Minibuses


Commercial auto insurance helps cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This coverage can help pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.

​Commercial auto insurance can cover a combination of vehicle types (trucks, cars) and drivers and some types of motorized equipment. It provides for bodily injury liability and property damage while operating a company automobile, medical payments, or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. Injuries or damage to someone else is also covered. 

Chicago, what you need to know about commercial auto insurance

Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability

Are you renting cars, or are your employees using their own vehicles? This particular coverage provides business insurance coverage for certain liabilities arising from the use of a rented or leased vehicle (hired) or a non-owned vehicle (employee using their own vehicle on company business). Oftentimes this coverage can be added inexpensively to a business auto policy, or in some cases, a general liability policy.


Use of Personal Vehicles

Insurance policies for privately owned vehicles may not cover damage to your privately owned car or truck when it is used for business, even home cosmetics, jewelry sales, or a pizza delivery business. 


Every business is unique – talk to Truska Insurance today to find out how to get the best commercial auto insurance, service, price, and value. Give us a call at 312.802.8817.