The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered events. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

How much auto insurance is right for you?  As a Chicago based broker we can advise you we will make sure you meet the mandatory insurance requirements in Illinois.

Auto insurance in mandatory in the State of Illinois.

  • Liability coverage

  • Comprehensive Coverage

  • Collision Coverage

  • Personal Injury Protection

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

  • Medical Payments

  • Rental 

  • Loan/Lease Gap Coverage

  • New Car Replacement

  • Accident Forgiveness

Liability Insurance

Liability coverage is an important insurance protection. Bodily injury and property damage liability coverages provide compensation for injuries to others, and for the damage your vehicle does to another person’s property if you cause an accident.

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage, and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Roadside Assistance

Roadside assistance is coverage you can add to your policy to help when you find yourself stranded due to unexpected car trouble – like a dead car battery. This can happen when you’re at work, out running errands, or even when you’re at home.


Rental reimbursement, or extended transportation expenses coverage, can pay for a rental car if your car is damaged in a covered accident and your car is out of commission for more than 24 hours.  Coverage applies to vehicles for which you’ve bought extended transportation expenses that are involved in a covered comprehensive or collision loss.


Loan/Lease Gap

​Loan/lease gap coverage pays the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the unpaid balance on your loan or lease if your vehicle is totaled due to a loss covered by your comprehensive or collision insurance. For instance, if your car is worth $10,000 at the time it gets totaled in a covered incident, but you still owe $15,000 on your loan or lease, loan/lease gap coverage will pay off the remaining $5,000 so you don't have to settle the balance out of pocket.

Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance.  Call for a quote 312.802.8817.